Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sunny Day

I love being able to walk to work. It almost makes me feel like I'm back in London walking to class instead of walking to...well...work. At least I still have a job to walk to, making me one of the lucky ones nowadays.

Nicholas is still doing great! I called Bryan earlier this morning and could hear Nicholas in the background. I thought he was fussing he was being so loud. "Nope," Bryan said. "He's just pooping." Haha! Only a boy could poop that loud. Seriously!

That little boy makes me feel like a kid again. I don't think I've been excited for holidays in a long time. I enjoyed them, sure, but I wasn't really excited for them. Now I can't wait for the 4th of July to get here. We're going to take Nicholas to Salem so he can smile at everyone. We might even take him to see the fireworks. Fun times!

We finally finished decorating Nicholas's room over the weekend. Here are a few pictures of his Superman themed room:



1 comment:

  1. Yay for holidays! I feel ya. I'm stoked for Kael's! And thankful now that he'll be practically one and probably walking at Christmas! Our boys are growing up way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete