Thursday, June 4, 2009

Movin on Up

Well, the repairs have been made to the new apartment and everything works. Yay! I haven't heard anything about the money issue, but for now I'm ok with that. One step at a time.

In one hour I will be off of work and start packing some more. That means I have time to down probably two more cups of coffee. How sad is that that I measure my time in how much coffee I can consume. I don't know if I'm just that addicted or that sleep deprived. Five hours a night wears on you after a while. Hopefully once we get all settled in the new place Nicholas will decide to start sleeping better again. I think right now he's afraid that he's next to go into one of the boxes. Poor little guy.


Dad (now Grandpa) will be here in about two hours to help us with the moving. Yay! A girl never gets too old to get excited about seeing her daddy. I hope Nicholas will still be that way with me when I'm known as "Grandma."

No comments:

Post a Comment